Monday, August 15, 2011

Perfect Weekend Cook-out

Don’t you love a good Summer Cook-out? I DO! The weather has been unbearably HOT this summer, but this weekend finally cooled down enough to enjoy being outside.

So what did we do? Have a Cook out!!

Here’s the Hubs grilling up some chicken and veggies:
I decided rather then good ole paper plates; I was going to have a little fun with place settings. I used my circular place mats from Ikea to anchor the whole motif. I then used my oval plates, glasses and napkins from Home Chic, (one of my favorite places to shop when I am in WNY!) I then placed my 50 cent glass bowls from Ikea on top with a little yogurt and fruit inside for some color! I also brought out one of my succulents for a centerpiece.

And….Wha-LA! A romantic cook-out for two!


What did you do to enjoy this beautiful weekend?

Amy ©


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews