Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Party {Outfit Decor}

Well...its that time of year again. Time for some holiday work Par-taying. I always look into my closet during this time of year and seem to never have anything to wear. How about you?

I needed a little inspiration this weekend and this is what I came up with.....



You all know my obsession with Kelly Green.
So classy and I love it paired with purple!



Sequins seem to be all the rage this season. So wish I had
long legs to pull this off!


Merry Christmas!

I love this off white dress with these bow flats. This outfit could be for a business casual affair.
Merry Christmas! by flora featuring crystal jewelry




Off-White Christmas


I just adore off -white outfits for winter. I love how they paired this outfit with camel wedges and black tights!




Red and gold Christmas...

Elegant red dress paired with off-white and gold. Beautiful!





The Pleasure of Your Company

A Little Metallic is a gorgeous choice as well!
The Pleasure of Your Company by intermountainwest featuring 18k jewelry




Christmas Evergreen

For a fancy event, try this sage green paired with cream! Beautiful!
Christmas Evergreen by queenrachietemplateaddict featuring menbur shoes




Winter/Snow/Christmas

For a casual party at a friends house, try a long sweater dress with your favorite boots!



e-a-s-y

Seriously....this is an outfit that everyone could pull together from their closet. Skinny Jeans, Fancy Tank, blazer and high heels. What an easy and classy outfit!
e-a-s-y by ilarietta featuring givenchy handbags




I sure am inspired and have a few ideas for upcoming holiday parties!
Most of these outfits are from the polyvore sight. Click on the picture or title of the outfit and it will take you to a page that will list where you can get each item! If you haven't checked this sight out for great outfit inspiration...you must!

Which outfit is your favorite?
HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comment:

  1. All great choices but the first two are definitely my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews