Friday, May 4, 2012

Designer Crush {Amie Corley}

Has it really been one week since I posted about my Front Door color? Where has the time gone?

Well you are so patient and will just have to be a little more patient because I can't show you yet! I know... I know you want to know the color I picked. To be honest, I have the paint but it has been so dang hot around here that I was afraid the paint would bubble and it wouldn't turn out that great. So...it is suppose to be a little cooler this weekend and I will give you a little show on Monday.

Here are how Your votes turned out:
First place: Peacock Blue
Second Place: (TIED) Wythe Blue & Calypso Blue
Third Place: Kensington Green

Come back on Monday to see which color I decided on!


Okay on to a new Designer Crush!! I found this picture the other day on Pinterest:


I am in love with the colors and how fun yet sophisticated the space feels. This room as well as the rooms below were designed by a Amie Corley. She is a Missouri Based Interior Designer and if you live in that area and are in need of design help, you must contact her! She always adds a little of the unexpected to each room, yet keeps it chic and classy.


















What do you think? Love her work? I sure do! I can't wait to see some more of her designs in the future.
Okay loves...have a Fabulous Friday!

All images via Amie Corley.

1 comment:

  1. I love Amie's spaces. They're young, fresh and sophisticated.
    I'm looking forward to seeing which door colour you chose, Amy!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    ~ Wendi ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews