Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Faves!!

Oh how I have missed all of you! It has been a whirlwind the past couple of weeks and that has left me NO time to blog and converse with all of you! I did catch up on all of my responses to your questions, so make sure you either check your email or the post on which you left a comment!!

I don't have much for you today, but wanted to give you a little ahhh moment and a break away from your work on a Friday afternoon.

Here are some of my favorite inspirational pictures that keep me going when my schedule is so crazy!!

Who wouldn't die for a room full of shoes!?



Some beautiful french doors leading into the garden....don't you just want to take a nap!?




Love the beach and all those shades of blue!




Doesn't a house in the trees look enchanting?




A good soaking bath always relaxes the mind!






This is the perfect porch swing! I could swing all day long!





A House on a lake just seems right, don't you think?





Can't wait for the cooler weather and ohhh those fabulous colors!





Love an outdoor shower!





And....nothing quite beats time with girlfriends!!




Hope you have a wonderful weekend! What inspires you and keeps you going on those
crazy weeks where you just want to run away!??






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews