Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh Summer...Where have you gone??

I find that as I get older, each year gets faster and faster...how about you? I really try to take time to slow life down, but it just doesn't seem to get any slower. Can you believe that we are already headed into the first full week of August? Seriously...where does the summer go?

I have been blessed with so many new followers to my blog this summer and wanted to make sure I updated you on some of the highlighted posts thus far in 2012!


January

February

March


April


May


June


July


Thanks for following along! I couldn't do this without all of your comments and support!



2 comments:

  1. WOW!! YOu have been one busy lady this summer ... and you KNOW I love that blue door. I featured it today ... the perfect infusion of color. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karah! I did see that you featured my door! Thanks so much! I will be posting the feature on the blog tomorrow! Hope you are having a great week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews