Friday, February 15, 2013

{Completed} Flip/Investment Home #3

Finished and On the Market!! Yahoo! If you have been following along with this home here & here, you all know that we have only been working on it less than 2 months. It was a cutie that just needed some good lovin...



It is an adorable colonial style home just south of Raleigh. It is walking distance to the local community park and historic downtown area. If you remember the BEFORE pics, you are going to fall over when you see the afters. Be Prepared for a Picture Overload today...




Come On In!!!.....





































I think it is quite an adorable place. Here's to hoping it sells quickly!


Check out some before & afters....My Favorite Part of my job!!










Pretty sweet I say!! It wasn't a major demo job, but the face lift did wonders....don't you think??


Exterior Paint Colors: Main Color- Sandy Hook by Benjamin Moore; Shutters & Side doors-Kendall Charcoal by Benjamin Moore; Front Door- Real Red by Sherwin Williams

Interior Paint Colors: Kitchen, Livingroom, Hallways & Guest Bedrooms- Accessible Beige by Sherwin Williams; Master Bedroom- Balanced Beige by Sherwin Williams; Bathrooms- Aloof Gray by Sherwin Williams

Project Breakdown:
*New Roof
*New Deck
*New Railing on Front Porch
*New Exterior & Interior Paint and Trim
*New Appliances
*New Granite Counter top with under mount sink
*New Carpet on Stairway
*Paint Vanity in upstairs bath
*Caulk Tub surrounds
*Build New Fireplace mantel
*Pull out side tree and bushes & add new landscaping
*Replace Bay Window


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Amy! Hoping for a quick sell for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this.It was very helpful! I was wondering if you have any suggestions for family room decor ?I am in need of some help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great little make-over. When I saw the before pictures I thought the white was beautiful but now I am in love with the gray. After seeing the before pics I was hoping that you would redo the fireplace mantel and you didn't let me down. The new mantle is divine. Great job.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! It was a fun project and only took a month and a half to finish unlike our last flip which took six months. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Amy, I'm so impressed by all of the flips you do! That's my dream to one day to try my hand at it. Right now we are just landlords and haven't ventured into the world of flips. I'd love to feature the exterior paint colors on Involving Color. Let me know if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews