Friday, November 8, 2013

Fabulous Feature Friday {Dear Lillie}

IT IS FRIDAY!! Are you as excited as I am? I have a packed weekend which includes getting ready for the holidays as well as attending a holiday decorating demonstration at Ethan Allen. I can't wait to show you all some tips and tricks!

You are in for a real treat today. I have seen Jennifer's gorgeous spaces throughout magazines over the past couple of years. Her style is clean, vintage, industrial chic and it is Ah-mazing! Every room makes you want to curl up and take a nap. She has thoroughly thought through each space to create a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. I hope you enjoy the tour!





























What do you all think? Gorgeous huh?

You can check out her full tour HERE. And her previous home HERE. Plan to stay awhile....you won't want to leave her fabulous site.


Thanks Jennifer for letting us tour your home!

Have a wonderful weekend all!
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning home - I love the stair runner and the Moroccon style walls in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing about the runner! I would love to tear up my carpet and put a runner like that down my stairs!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews