Friday, November 15, 2013

Fabulous Feature Friday {The Nesting Game}

It's Friday Friends! I hope you have some restful and pleasant plans for the weekend. I am going to be forcing myself to finish our Adoption Profile book. If I don't push through it before the holidays it won't get done. Wish me luck!

Today I have another Fabulous Feature for you all. I love finding new blogs and talented designers around the web. I happen to run across Molly's blog on pinterest a few weeks ago. She bought a 1950's ranch and has been making it her home with many DIY projects. She has such an eclectic mix of modern and vintage. Hope you enjoy the tour!
































Loving those dark moody walls in the bedrooms and her dreamy backyard! Molly has really done a fantastic job making her house a home by layering colors and textures in each room. For more before and after pictures of her 1950's ranch visit her blog: The Nesting Game


Have a wonderful weekend my friends! See you back here Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews