Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Neutral Nursery #2- Guest Post {Gratefully Inspired}

Can you all believe it is hump day!? Does it always seem like the holiday season just flies by? I know!



Well I hope you have been enjoying our series on Neutral Nurseries. I am beyond thrilled at what my designer friends have been coming up with. My mind is swirling with ideas and I can't wait to dive in and start that sweet nursery after the holidays. If you missed our Neutral Nursery #1 Yesterday, you can catch up HERE

Today's design is by the lovely Denise. It is funny how we met through blogging and we actually have some mutual friends that live here in Raleigh. Small world! You are going to love her design...let's take a look.

***************************************************************************

Hi there Eat.Sleep.Decorate Readers!  I'm Denise and I blog over at Gratefully Inspired.  When I found out about Amy's journey and her bundle of joy I literally wept tears of joy.  I am so so excited for their sweet family.  I just had my own little bundle 4 months ago on July 30, 2013.  You can see her nursery here.  But for Amy since she doesn't know boy or girl, here is how I would decorate a gender neutral nursery!


neutral nursery


all sources found on Polyvore


***************************************************************************


Oh My! More amazing ideas! Those sweet animal watercolors are from etsy and are quite adorable! I am also in love with that glider...sleek and modern! It seems like it would be so cozy. How about that fantastic dresser with the sunburst design? A DIY perhaps? Gaahh! So many decisions!

Thanks Denise for another fabulous design! Tomorrow we will check out another Neutral Nursery Design by the lovely Abby from Abby M Interiors!! 

So tell me...what is your favorite item in this design?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews