Friday, February 28, 2014

Fabulous Feature Friday {Jeffrey Allan Marks}

I am a HUGE Million Dollar Decorators fan. If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, it was a design show on Bravo where four prestigious decorators from California design and decorate some amazing spaces. It comes on usually during the summer, but I haven't seen any new episodes lately. Some of the designs are quite fabulous and it is amazing to see what people will spend on a lamp, rug or chair! A totally different world than I am use to.


Anyway, I am in love with Jeffrey Allan Marks Designs. He has such a unique personality when designing his spaces.  He makes each space feel like home and not "stuffy". I am in love with all the natural elements he brings in his spaces. I could move into them all! Not to mention he is quite gorgeous himself!

I thought it would be fun to feature a few of his designs today so you can get on the JAM bandwagon. So sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy these beautiful spaces!
 {If you want to pin these images, please go to JAM's Gallery and pin from the original source!}

























So did I convert you to the JAM fan club? Absolutely fabulous spaces designed by a fabulous guy. For more inspiration and photographs of his designs go HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful images! I love the color on the walls in the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That green/blue really pops against the white moldings and tub! A favorite for sure!

      Delete
  2. Wow - there are some drool worthy images in there! I can't decide on my favourite - the garden, the grey bath of the designer himself ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews