Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Inspiring Outdoor Spaces

I am sure all of you are in that "Spring Fever" mode. I am so excited that our weather here in NC is finally warming up and I am seeing all sorts of flowers popping up in my gardens. This coming weekend is going to be an outside work weekend. I am trying to create a fun outdoor space on our front porch, but find myself wanting to spend more money on flowers and plants than furniture and accent decor. Crazy..I know! So I am going to find a few items to spruce up the porch this weekend on a tiny budget. Wish me luck! I will let you all know how it goes.

So to get me in the mood to create a relaxing space with bright colors for spring I decided I needed some inspiring outdoor spaces to drool at this morning! Enjoy!


























Source Unknown



Source Unknown



Wow! I'm inspired to stop working right this minute and head outside. How about you? Are you ready to tackle some outdoor projects this spring? What do you have up your sleeve? Please tell!



5 comments:

  1. yes! spring is spring-ing and we've got the 'fever' up here in MD too. love all the inspiration and even though we rent, we do have a small garden i'm excited to sow with some delicious veggies. enjoy the weather! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are still so many things you can do to your outdoor space..even when you rent! Small gardens in pots are a renter's best friend! Add a small pillow for a pop of color on your outside chair and you have spring my dear!

      Delete
  2. Soooo pretty! I think I am going to work on my front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! Very inspiring spaces. :) Can't wait to see what you do! I'm covered in dirt as we speak. Been planting loads of containers all morning. Good stuff. Yay spring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews