Friday, July 11, 2014

Fabulous Feature Friday {Anne Maxwell's Dumbo Loft}

Happy Friday All! I hope you have something fun planned this weekend. Or maybe you are just chillaxing at home with the family. I am still in Atlanta attending the Haven Conference and absolutely having a blast! I can't wait to tell you all about the amazing speakers I have heard, friends I have met and show you the decor displays by Ballard Designs.

But for today you will have to "Settle" for this eclectic and gorgeous loft in Dumbo designed by Anne Maxwell and her business partner Suysel Cunningham. I really love the unique feel of this space and how they have brought in so many patterns and colors. It has a bit of a industrial feel to it with a twist. My favorite room is definitely her bedroom and you will see why! Enjoy!!

**Remember to Please Pin from Original Source! Link below pictures. Thanks!***





















Is she adorable or what!? If you want to check out more of their designs, visit their interior design page Tilton Fenwick

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews