Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wrap Wrap Wrappin... {Free Printable Gift Tags}

It is that time....the packages are calling! Time to get my wrap on over the next few days. I am going to try and set up a wrapping station on the dining room table. It will be a big mess, but at least I will be able to watch movies while completing the big task.

While I start getting things prepared over here, I thought that you all might enjoy some sites to look at for printable tags. It would be an unexpected surprise to have some fun tags tied to your packages that didn't take you all day to make. Just grab some card stock and your printer!

There are some wonderful ideas out there and some talented graphic designers (which I am not). Here are a few of my favorites that I thought you might like!
**click on the link below the pictures to download your pdf**

















These are some of my favorites. When you click the link you won't see all of them, so make sure you go to the download page. There are quotes from Elf, Home Alone, The Grinch and Griswald Movies! Too cute!











So are you ready to start wrapping? OR are you still shopping?

I better get a move on...have a wonderful day!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews