Monday, March 23, 2015

An Accent Wall with Wallpaper {Master Bedroom}

Hi All! We have been nesting away over here with just over three weeks till these babies make their arrival. So sorry that my posts have been few and far between. I am hoping to update you this week on a few changes going on around our home as well as finishing editing the nursery photos.

Today I am talking about wallpaper. Yes...most of us have been through the tearing and scraping of the dreaded 70's and 80's wallpaper days. I have always said that I would NEVER add wallpaper to my home after the demo in many of our flip homes. However, I have found some wonderful modern accent walls that have really change my mind lately....especially in the bedroom. 

I have been thinking of adding an accent wall to our own master bedroom. Nothing crazy, but something neutral that adds a bit of luxe and texture.



source unknown








source unknown















Aren't they all quite fabulous? What do you think about wallpaper? Have I changed your mind?


Need more bedroom inspiration? Check out my Pinterest Board!

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes as you await the arrival of your babies.

    Just a comment to say that I am old enough to remember that the wallpaper that was put up in the 70s and 80s. It was considered stylish at the time, similarly to how the wallpaper you've shown above is considered stylish today. Yet, you can be sure the homemakers of 2055 will bemoan the wallpaper being put up today. Fifty years from now it will be just as out-of-style as the stuff that you have scraped. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You are probably correct Riley. Decor is constantly changing...but that is the fun of it too! That is why I think completing an accent wall over an entire room would be a better use of money and time! Thanks for your thoughts.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews